My daughter sent me flowers I had picked out for Mother's Day.I was so excited for them, as they were beautiful in the photo on their website.

Related: Proflowers - Flowers Dead

They arrived. They looked like ***. They did refund her money, and offered to resend them to me. They could not guarantee they would look like the photo, so I picked another bouquet.

It arrived a week and two days AFTER Mother's day. It, too, was crappy. Half of the buds were already blooming, the others were not. It looked nothing like the advertised photo, just like the first one did not look like what was advertised, either.

I called in and was very upset. This was just on Friday the 24th. I escalated the call to a supervisor. Corinne said none was available.

they would have him call me within 24 to 48 hours. It is over that time. I have heard from no one.

Now, less than a week later, and the bouquets are guaranteed for seven days, the unopened buds have fallen off and are laying all over my table.

Review about: Flowers Delivery.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Proflowers Bouquet
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Proflowers?

Comments

same flower arrangement I ordered, only yours looks even better than mine did if you can believe it!