My daughter sent me flowers I had picked out for Mother's Day.I was so excited for them, as they were beautiful in the photo on their website.
They arrived. They looked like ***. They did refund her money, and offered to resend them to me. They could not guarantee they would look like the photo, so I picked another bouquet.
It arrived a week and two days AFTER Mother's day. It, too, was crappy. Half of the buds were already blooming, the others were not. It looked nothing like the advertised photo, just like the first one did not look like what was advertised, either.
I called in and was very upset. This was just on Friday the 24th. I escalated the call to a supervisor. Corinne said none was available.
they would have him call me within 24 to 48 hours. It is over that time. I have heard from no one.
Now, less than a week later, and the bouquets are guaranteed for seven days, the unopened buds have fallen off and are laying all over my table.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Flowers Delivery
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
You May Also Like
- "My wonderful husband had what probably should have been a beautiful arrangement of Lilies and Irises sent to me yesterday for Valentines Day. I absolutely love the vase they..."
- "These are the arrangements ordered from Proflowers, and the ones my mother received for Mother's Day. Need I say more?!!..."
- "I have never used ProFlowers before and will not ever again. I got an email and wanted to send flowers to my Mom. The $39 arrangement ended up really costing..."
- "Had. Went. To. Da. Family. ..."
- "We ordered in July and did not get till 10-21-2016 Was supposed to be like the 2016's with some new additions. We picked up, no storage, white flooring,..."
- "I have had many issues!! 1. They have my insurance for my vehicles jacked up!! The lady who contacted me to resolve it gave me a NON WORKING email to..."