ProFlowers had two chances to get it right. FAIL!!!

337 of 1079 Proflowers reviews

My daughter sent me flowers I had picked out for Mother's Day.I was so excited for them, as they were beautiful in the photo on their website.

They arrived. They looked like ***. They did refund her money, and offered to resend them to me. They could not guarantee they would look like the photo, so I picked another bouquet.

It arrived a week and two days AFTER Mother's day. It, too, was crappy. Half of the buds were already blooming, the others were not. It looked nothing like the advertised photo, just like the first one did not look like what was advertised, either.

I called in and was very upset. This was just on Friday the 24th. I escalated the call to a supervisor. Corinne said none was available.

they would have him call me within 24 to 48 hours. It is over that time. I have heard from no one.

Now, less than a week later, and the bouquets are guaranteed for seven days, the unopened buds have fallen off and are laying all over my table.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Had the same issue 1 Yes 1
337 of 1079 Proflowers reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in

May 14, 2015 #984262

same flower arrangement I ordered, only yours looks even better than mine did if you can believe it!

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Proflowers. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Proflowers.
Filing a new complaint about
×