ProFlowers had two chances to get it right. FAIL!!!
My daughter sent me flowers I had picked out for Mother's Day.I was so excited for them, as they were beautiful in the photo on their website.
They arrived. They looked like ***. They did refund her money, and offered to resend them to me. They could not guarantee they would look like the photo, so I picked another bouquet.
It arrived a week and two days AFTER Mother's day. It, too, was crappy. Half of the buds were already blooming, the others were not. It looked nothing like the advertised photo, just like the first one did not look like what was advertised, either.
I called in and was very upset. This was just on Friday the 24th. I escalated the call to a supervisor. Corinne said none was available.
they would have him call me within 24 to 48 hours. It is over that time. I have heard from no one.
Now, less than a week later, and the bouquets are guaranteed for seven days, the unopened buds have fallen off and are laying all over my table.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Flowers Delivery
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
You May Also Like
- "I paid ProFlowers for 20 multi colored tulips to be delivered to my mother in law for Valentines day. I stead she got 13 VERY VERY SAD looking things. Can..."
- "I recently ordered what was pictured as a beautiful pink Azalea bush in a white ceramic/glass planter/vase for the funeral. It was the mother of a close friend I've had..."
- "Terrible. Overpriced. Customer service is terrible. Reps answering phones cannot comprehend simple conversation. See the ad vs. delivered photos attached. Nuff said...."
- "I wish I could get off AARP's mailing list, they occupy the top of my junk mail sender list. They have begun employing a new and rather unscrupulous tactic, in..."
- "Nar Mar Construction Company, Inc - Formerly McAnally Construction Company and MCC & Associates Inc. of Rockwall, TX owned by Shannon McAnally, Megan McAnally, John McAnally, Keith McAnally, Cindy McAnally,..."
- "Chrysler Capital Auto Leasing refuses to terminate lease dismisses or acknowledge that they failed in Specific Performance on their contract by negating malfunctioning Jeep vehicle problems........ FCA Recall S55/NHSTA 16V-529..."