This 2012 Valentines I decided to try something new for my wife I went to ProFlowers.com for an arrangement. We purchased to 2 arrangements to have them delivered in the A.M. The arrangement I order finally showed up at around 2pm. The arrangement my son picked did not show up till 6pm. The flowers looked dead. They were wilting and falling apart. Looked nothing compared to the picture of the arrangement on the website. For spending over $100 I'm PISSED. all they have offered to so is refund the shipping, which by the way was $30.00.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Flower Arrangement
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
You May Also Like
- "I placed my Mother's Day order the Tuesday May 5, 2015 before Mother's Day with a promise that the flowers arrangement would be delivered the Thursday May 7, 2015 or..."
- "What I ordered and received are two different things very dissapointed with this what I got is not what I ordered this was a rip off this was supposed to..."
- "My wonderful husband had what probably should have been a beautiful arrangement of Lilies and Irises sent to me yesterday for Valentines Day. I absolutely love the vase they..."
- "I had our contractor recommend Arborcoat for our new deck. We looked at his which is Vail, CO, north facing with a solid roof over it, and it was..."
- "Khale and Valerie Dana own a Fantatic Sams on Brodway and Mineral in Littlton, CO. Valerie Dana has had 40 employess quit within 3 months because the store..."
- "I ordered three items, and two arrived damaged. They had a hole/run in the mesh. I immediately called a customer service representative, and was told I needed to..."
- "I received a Monte Carlo toilet that looked great but was unusable. You couldn't sit on the seat without it popping you you falling into the bowl! They would not accept..."
- "I stayed at the Budget Inn in Pinellas Park, Florida off Hwy 19 N from Thursday, 9/22 until Monday, 9/25. I've never stayed in such a rat hole! I stayed..."
- "This company will NEVER stop emailing or calling you... it doesn't matter how nicely you ask them to stop or take you off the list, or whether you threaten to..."