Thanks to Fedex they were deliveried on time however once the arrangement came the bouquet was NOTHING like the picture. I ordered the 100 perisan lillies and when they flowers arrivied they where not in bloom, some where already brown and falling apart.

Even after I had set in water for few a days they ever fully bloomed. They looked better in the box wraped up in the protective plastic then in the vase.

Called customer service but was told they could not do any thing at this point. I was deeply disappointed, will never order from them again and HIGHLY ADVISE OTHER TO AVOID PROFLOWERS.

Product or Service Mentioned: Proflowers Arrangement.

Comments

I think Proflowers likely has hundreds of people like "Steve" employed to make disingenuous comments like the ones above in response to their poor products. Stay away from them!

proredpc

I am sorry to hear that your lilies did not bloom. You certainly should not have been told that nothing could be done.

That is not at all how we train our agents to handle customer concerns and I would like to look into this personally for you because that is unacceptable.

Please give me a call at 888-855-3486. -Steve @ProFlowers