I just ordered flowers for my mother. They came smashed and ugly. I also got overcharged at check out. Use FTD or call a local flower shop.

Pro flowers is a bad company that pays no attention to quality control. We had another bad experience when someone sent us flowers which were frozen and dead. They ruined our holiday. I hope you get put out of business.

I hope the better business bureau will crank down on them. I'm sure they use old cheap flowers in order to maximize their profits. Choose a different company.

Feel free to contact me if you have any questions. Thank you for reading.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of proflowers bouquet and associated monetary loss in the amount of $80. Proflowers needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned proflowers bouquet in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Proflowers.

Had an Experience with Proflowers?

Comments

I also had a bad experience ,I ordered flowers for my daughter for Mothers day this year,2016, they were supposed to be delivered on Saturday, came 2 days late and were Dead,I WILL NEVER USE THEM AGAIN THEY ARE NOTHING BUT CROOKS