I just ordered flowers for my mother. They came smashed and ugly. I also got overcharged at check out. Use FTD or call a local flower shop.
Pro flowers is a bad company that pays no attention to quality control. We had another bad experience when someone sent us flowers which were frozen and dead. They ruined our holiday. I hope you get put out of business.
I hope the better business bureau will crank down on them. I'm sure they use old cheap flowers in order to maximize their profits. Choose a different company.
Feel free to contact me if you have any questions. Thank you for reading.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "What I ordered and received are two different things very dissapointed with this what I got is not what I ordered this was a rip off this was supposed to..."
- "Ordered my daughter 30 multi colored tulips ( photo showed 5 colors). She received 30 colored tulips in similar shades. Not multi colored. Very disappointed. It was her..."
- "Posted my review to Facebook: Friends and family, as many of you know I used to use proflowers to send arrangements and gifts but I just had an experience..."
- "I took two hours to calm down before making this complaint so that it would be legitimate and not out of anger but rather concern. I'm a busy person so..."
- "My wife’s Asus laptop screen started flickering 4 days before the warranty was up. This was the only stroke of luck in the whole scenario that follows. Checked the device..."
- "POSHMARK ALLOWS THE SELLING OF COUNTERFEIT MICHAEL KORS HANDBAGS! COUNTERFEITS ARE ILLEGAL TO BUY AND TO SELL! I WAS WARNED BY POSHMARK BECAUSE I WAS LETTING BUYERS KNOW WHICH BAGS..."
- "American Muscle Car in Crystal Lake, run by 'Thomas' is the biggest crook you will ever meet. My father had a comsignment comtract with him that started 11-10-14, my father..."
- "nothing but problems with engine and transmission. I finally decided to change the oil after it was rather sticky even though it didnt require it. Found a much smaller oil..."
- "I had a PSA/DNA Quick Opinion done of a Buzz Aldrin autograph that I got myself in Chicago on June 12; 2016. This was done at the Chicago Tribune Printers..."