I just ordered flowers for my mother. They came smashed and ugly. I also got overcharged at check out. Use FTD or call a local flower shop.
Pro flowers is a bad company that pays no attention to quality control. We had another bad experience when someone sent us flowers which were frozen and dead. They ruined our holiday. I hope you get put out of business.
I hope the better business bureau will crank down on them. I'm sure they use old cheap flowers in order to maximize their profits. Choose a different company.
Feel free to contact me if you have any questions. Thank you for reading.
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "You people suck. Ordered 100 birthday blooms and from what I saw in the picture my Sis sent I'd bet there were a dozen wilted blooms out of that mess...."
- "The photographs below speak for themselves!! The arrangement that was delivered looked like a 2yr. old put it together. It only had 6 roses vs. the dozen +..."
- "I ordered flowers and they were nothing like the picture!!! I was so mad when I saw them!!! I will never use this service again!!!..."
- "So my boyfriends grandma likes her little cute snacks such as chocolate covered graham crackers from Starbucks. I figured she had some key lime pie flavored ones, so it's been..."
- "I had a PSA/DNA Quick Opinion done of a Buzz Aldrin autograph that I got myself in Chicago on June 12; 2016. This was done at the Chicago Tribune Printers..."
- "If I could rate Presidential Suites resort negative stars I would. First off let me say that this was my honeymoon and it was a nightmare. As in previous postings..."
- "Ordered 1/2" Carolina Stair Single Swivel Base for Adjustable Slide Baluster. They are actually 3/8". I had to pay a machine shop to machine them. I chose not to complain...."
- "I waited a month for my package to never come then when i said i was opening a dispute for my refund he himself changed original arrive by date from..."
- "My son and family have a PMB box in this UPS store. For 3 years, my grandchildren NEVER get their cards I send to them. Gift cards, checks, once cash,..."