I purchased what I thought was a "beautiful" bouquet of flowers for my mother in law as a Mother's Day gift.They arrived today and I was literally heartbroken that ProFlowers allowed such an item to be given to a mother for Mothers Day - the flowers/arrangement wasn't cheap by any means...
Would you give this to your mother for Mother's Day??? The latest email I received from my mother in law was that the middle flowers were completely dead.
RUN DON'T WALK away from ProFlowers - complete and utter embarrassment.Their only saving grace is that they refunded my money no questions asked - however that doesn't compensate for the embarrassment they caused.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
You May Also Like
- "I paid ProFlowers for 20 multi colored tulips to be delivered to my mother in law for Valentines day. I stead she got 13 VERY VERY SAD looking things. Can..."
- "My husband ordered me red *Long stemmed* roses for V-day and I about died when they came (in a box for me to arrange) The rose buds were very small..."
- "I go to college and wanted to surprise my mom with flowers since my dad is out of the country until next month. Since I rarely get to go back..."
- "i had ordered for magnetic iphone cable through facebook ad and got linked to shopify for order. I used my credit card for fulfilling the payment and amount of $14.95..."
- "Ordered 4GB of extra RAM for my site hosted using Bluehost VPS plan. Credit card was charged immediately but the RAM never appeared on the machine after several reboots. Contacted..."
- "I'm not usually one to put businesses on blast on the internet BUT - Ridge Crossings Apartments is a joke of place to call a home, neighborhood, or property management..."
- "Just picked up my wife's watch from Movado repair earlier today. This is what she has to look forward to after waiting many weeks for the repair and my $192.60..."
- "This was a christmas gift. I had it replaced once by the store and yet it broke again. I contacted the manufacturer, they sent me another one and three months..."
- "I live in NYC and I ordered flowers for my grandmother on 9-29-15 to be delivered on 10-3-15 For Her 91birtday. My aunt called me on 10-1-15 and told me..."