Raleigh, North Carolina

For 3 times in a row now, proflowers has completely failed to even imitate a flower delivery service. First time, the flowers showed up a day late with no warning nor explanation.

Second time, they sent to the wrong flowers TO THE WRONG ADDRESS! Then today, they take an order online this morning, for delivery today, an option they offered for an extra fee, then called me at 4:30 pm to tell me "sorry, can't do". Their excuse is that they couldn't find a florist who could deliver today. With an entire day's notice.

In one of the most affluent areas of the country. With over 200 florists within a 10 mile radius. They are a FRAUD! Avoid them like the plague.

Your flowers, as ordered, will not be delivered.

This company should be investigated for wire fraud. I will never use them again.

Product or Service Mentioned: Proflowers Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Comments

proredpc

We're sorry to hear you've had such poor service from us. That's not acceptable at all.

Without an order number, I can't look up to see what specifically went wrong with your most recent order and why we were unable to contract a florist for those flowers, but if you would like to give me a call at 888-855-3486, I can look into it for you. -Steve @ ProFlowers

#462072

Profloers on delivery truck for 11 hours! No wonder they were dead upon arrival!