Portland, Oregon

Proflowers will rip you off!! There are hidden fees for shipping and a seperate fee for "handling".

The website does not give you a total for the order so you think you got a great deal and then you recieve an Email showing the extra charges! I did not opt for anything but the deal that was shown and ended up paying almost double! Also I was charged tax even though I live in Oregon where there is no sales tax.

A little disclaimer says no cancellations, now I know why, what a rip off. No wonder they do not have a customer satisfaction section.

Comments

BEWARE...I just tried to order flowers for Mother's Day at Proflowers.com when they CHANGED and increased the price of the flower arrangement during the process by 30.00 dollars. The original poster is right in that they do NOT give you a grand total until the very end BUT only AFTER YOU HAVE ALREADY FILLED out and given YOUR CC # AND PERSONAL INFORMATION.

The break down is shown on the final page and in my case the flowers (I ordered 3 different orders to go to same address at 29.00 dollars a piece) was increased by $10.00 x 3 not including the inflated delivery charges which were two separate ones of: 14.99, 9.99 and 2.99 for handling, per EACH order plus the now NEW PRICE of $39.99 per arrangement. I don't even recall taxes - I was in so much shock.

Further, these delivery prices also did not appear until the end however an initial subtotal with the FIRST original price of the flowers is shown and so you think that is the price of the flowers until you get to the end page to confirm your order and then fall out of your chair! I of course did not click on the confirm button, and instead began gasping for air.

Most conveniently for the company is that they do NOT offer you a CANCELLATION button if you should decide NOT to order after all. They have every other kind of button to tick off on each page but no cancellation button so the only way to actually NOT order is to BACK OUT of the pages and hope for the best.

That's what I did.

In my case, I went in search of the customer service page and found a place I could send a complaint only to once again...be disappointed. I had to enter in an ORDER NUMBER, but alas, I didn't have an order number so had to find another email contact link and wrote to them telling them of my disgust at their greedy practices. I also called customer service and relayed my experience to her.

She confirmed that there was NO cancellation button and backing out of the order via the back button should effectively cancel it out. Very aggravating and disappointing and seems deceptive.

proredpc

If you have not already receieved a resolution on your order please send me your order details at cssocial@proflowers.com. I will make sure you are taken care of for your order.

I look forward to hearing from you. -Mike @ProFlowers

to S0_Sad Cary, North Carolina, United States #607896

SO_Sad, You clearly work for the company. Why don't you put your efforts into improving the company instead of making excuses. Take your own advise and Grow up and accept responsibility for your mistake!

to S0_Sad Raleigh, North Carolina, United States #607907

WOW...

suzejacobs
to S0_Sad Haverhill, Massachusetts, United States #608008

What is this a copy and paste jobber? Are you for real or just a Pro-Flower robot? GROW UP and Get a Legit Job!!

to S0_Sad Wheelersburg, Ohio, United States #610616

Proflowers is a scam co. Check out their massive complaints on their twitter and Facebook pages.

Thousands of angry, embarrassed customers. That have been RIPPED OFF.

It's amazing they are still in business!!! :eek