Orlando, Florida

SO I TRY AS HARD AS I CAN TO FIND FLOWERS WORTH ACTUALLY GIVING. I GO TO PRO FLOWERS PICK OUT A SET THAT SEEMS TO FIT MY NEEDS.

I GO TO PAY AND I'M ASTONISHED BY THE AMOUNT WHICH WAS NOT THE AMOUNT ADVERTISED BTW. ANY WHO I CALL BACK AND CANCEL MY ORDER THE LADY SAYS IT'LL TAKE AT LEAST 24HRS TO HAVE MY MONEY RETURNED TO ME. WHICH IS RIDICULOUS B/C ON ALL OF THEIR PAGES IT SAID THAT NOTHING WAS CHARGED TO MY CARD. WHICH WAS A TOTAL AND COMPLETE LIE.

THEY NOT ONLY CHARGED MY CARD BUT GAVE ME FALSE INFORMATION ON HOW LONG IT WOULD TAKE TO GET MY REFUND. I AM OUTRAGED.

THIS IS MY FIRST TIME USING THIS COMPANY AND BELIEVE ME IT WILL BE MY LAST, AND THE LAST TIME ANYONE IN MY FAMILY USES THEM. SO DISAPPOINTED I HOPE IF YOUR A NEW CUSTOMER YOU READ THIS WITH ENOUGH TIME TO SAVE YOURSELF THE STRESS AND HEARTACHE.

Product or Service Mentioned: Proflowers Flowers.

Comments

proredpc

We apologize for your negative experience. Please call our team at 888-855-3486 so we can research your order and assist you with this. -Amy