Woodridge, Illinois

My husband just had Proflowers delivered to me for Valentine's day and I'm about in tears!!! They are HORRIBLY wilted and look like I picked them from my own garden......3 days ago!!

DO NOT BUY FROM THEM PLEASE!!! Your signifigant other will NOT be pleased!! I know my husband thought he was getting what he normally buys for me....which is beautiful, beautiful flowers....but this is just an insane rip off!

I feel bad for him because I couldn't hide the disappointment! So NOW, proflowers has ruined not only my valentine's day, but his as well!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Proflowers Flowers.

Comments

Salle, thanks but no thanks. Believe me, he called and we got our money back for the flowers only.

Still had to pay for the vase and candy!

And the candy was STALE!! Suffice to say that will be the one and ONLY time that we use Proflowers!!

jhernandez
Westleigh, New South Wales, Australia #300146

ProFlowers apologizes that your Valentine's Day order was not delivered as requested. My name is Sallie and I can be reached at 866-526-9426 week days from 7 AM to 3:30 PM, PST.