I ordered the LOTS OF LOVE bouquet for my wife and received an order of dried up wilted garbage.This order looked NOTHING like the flower on their website.
The order was received at the door so they were not sitting outside in the cold. Most of the roses are wilted with dried leaves while the carnations are not even opening.
The stems are not even standing straight so the flowers are mostly dead or dying.I will never use Proflower again!
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Proflowers Lots Of Love
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
You May Also Like
- "My wonderful husband had what probably should have been a beautiful arrangement of Lilies and Irises sent to me yesterday for Valentines Day. I absolutely love the vase they..."
- "These sad, brown, dried, wilted flowers were delivered to my mother today for her Birthday. These were an upgraded bouquet for $60.00. I couldn't have been more dissatisfied. ..."
- "My boyfriend decided he was going to surprise me at work (which he never does) with roses on Valentines day. When the flowers arrived at my office I was so..."
- "I bought Rosetta Stone's Spanish download for Mac for 250 bucks. It crashed constantly, was hard to use, and they're constantly trying to get you to "upgrade" to more expensive..."
- "Chrysler Capital Auto Leasing refuses to terminate lease dismisses or acknowledge that they failed in Specific Performance on their contract by negating malfunctioning Jeep vehicle problems........ FCA Recall S55/NHSTA 16V-529..."
- "I was also DENIED by Turo. They requested my Photo id and credit card info. I have an 810 credit score, perfect driving + insurance history and elite membership status..."
- "We just opened our fire and water proof safe from Sentry for the first time in over 2 years. We had a sizeable amount of cash in there, from many..."
- "DO NOT BUY FROM THESE PEOPLE. THEY ARE IMMORAL, UNETHICAL, AND WILL RIP YOU OFF. MY ISSUES HAVE BEEN GOING ON SINCE LAST FEB. PURCHASED A FORREST RIVER 3800..."
- "We bought a sofa and bought the Guardsman package for our leather sofa. In January of 16 we put in an incident report about a stain on our sofa. Stains..."