I ordered the LOTS OF LOVE bouquet for my wife and received an order of dried up wilted garbage.This order looked NOTHING like the flower on their website.
The order was received at the door so they were not sitting outside in the cold. Most of the roses are wilted with dried leaves while the carnations are not even opening.
The stems are not even standing straight so the flowers are mostly dead or dying.I will never use Proflower again!
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Proflowers Lots Of Love
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
You May Also Like
- "My wife recieved it at work and had to arrange it herself nothing had blossom she was soo embarrased she put it under the desk and brought it home day..."
- "Ordered a sympathy basket for my daughters fiance and family. We are in Maryland, they are in California. My daughter happened to be on facetime with him when the basket..."
- "This is a picture of what I thought I was ordering on the left side and this is what was delivered on the right side!! I can't say how..."
- "DO NOT BUY FROM THESE PEOPLE. THEY ARE IMMORAL, UNETHICAL, AND WILL RIP YOU OFF. MY ISSUES HAVE BEEN GOING ON SINCE LAST FEB. PURCHASED A FORREST RIVER 3800..."
- "We bought a sofa and bought the Guardsman package for our leather sofa. In January of 16 we put in an incident report about a stain on our sofa. Stains..."
- "We just opened our fire and water proof safe from Sentry for the first time in over 2 years. We had a sizeable amount of cash in there, from many..."
- "For the record I am professional whom runs a business that starts and finishes with customer service. Additionally, I usually let experiences in my personal life that pertain to poor..."
- "I have been working for IDC as a high-tech recruiter. IDC is filled with new and latest technology and I learned many new strategies and techniques while working for IDC...."
- "Update... About 4 hours after I sent an email expressing my disgust to the company AND after leaving this posting, I received a call from the vendor (Sam - Samantha)..."