Willingboro, New Jersey

I ordered the LOTS OF LOVE bouquet for my wife and received an order of dried up wilted garbage.This order looked NOTHING like the flower on their website.

Related: Proflowers.com delivered dead and dying flowers!!!

The order was received at the door so they were not sitting outside in the cold. Most of the roses are wilted with dried leaves while the carnations are not even opening.

The stems are not even standing straight so the flowers are mostly dead or dying.I will never use Proflower again!

Review about: Proflowers Lots Of Love.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Proflowers Bouquet
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / $100
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Proflowers?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Proflowers - Poor Quality of Plant Proflowers " Delivery Date: Wednesday, May 4, 2016 Item Purchased: Desert Jewel Succulent Garden Dear Pro Flowers, I'm assuming there isn't anything that could be done. I understand that not everything..." Read more Proflowers.com delivered dead and dying flowers!!! Proflowers "...Delivery came the day before Mothers Day.Upon opening I found a bouquet of lilies and tulips rubberbanded together.The cut ends of the flowers were totally exposed and browning..." Read more Proflowers Smiles And Sunshine Arrangement Review Proflowers "Received Flowers, they appear dead... droopy.... my fiancee has never bought me flowers, as ive always told him not too, i didnt have the heart to tell him they were..." Read more Proflowers Moms Delight With Purple Vase And Chocolates Arrangement Review from New York, New York Proflowers "I decied to buy flowers for mother day for my mom since I wasn't going to be around her, the fist picture is what I thought She was getting and..." Read more Sensodyne Toothpaste Made By Glaxosmithkline - Dear GlaxoSmithKline I think your Sensodyne toothpaste may have *** my mouth up royally Sensodyne Toothpaste Made By Glaxosmithkline "I used GlaxoSmithKline Sensodyne 'Repair & Protect' toothpaste for about a year, then a few days ago I woke up with: - burning, swollen lips with lots of tiny white..." Read more Lifetouch Photography - Wrong clothes! Lifetouch Photography "I sent my little girl to school oin certain clothes to have her picture taken. Being cold that day she wore her jacket. When it came time to take her..." Read more Suddenlink - It rains, no internet Suddenlink "First my sister here at the house was charged for a speed that was half of what she was paying for, then it kept going out, then again, and it..." Read more Rhinoshield cases are defective junk Rhinoshield "Not only are the cases defective junk when they don't arrive broken they don't work effectively and are made like complete junk. The bumper cases are loose and flimsy and..." Read more