Willingboro, New Jersey

I ordered the LOTS OF LOVE bouquet for my wife and received an order of dried up wilted garbage.This order looked NOTHING like the flower on their website.

The order was received at the door so they were not sitting outside in the cold. Most of the roses are wilted with dried leaves while the carnations are not even opening.

The stems are not even standing straight so the flowers are mostly dead or dying.I will never use Proflower again!

Review about: Proflowers Bouquet.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Had an Experience with Proflowers?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Proflowers - Pathetic sympathy basket Proflowers "Ordered a sympathy basket for my daughters fiance and family. We are in Maryland, they are in California. My daughter happened to be on facetime with him when the basket..." Read more Proflowers - Delicate Moms Delight Arrangement Review Proflowers "Sent my dear mother flowers for mothers day and the flowers are skimmy and withered....i was so embarred when my mom sent me a picture of the flowers..." Read more Proflowers Smiles And Sunshine Arrangement Review Proflowers "Received Flowers, they appear dead... droopy.... my fiancee has never bought me flowers, as ive always told him not too, i didnt have the heart to tell him they were..." Read more Proflowers - Horrible Flower Arrangement nothing like ordered. Proflowers "I ordered this for my 92 yr old mother for Christmas. It was delivered in the morning on 12/24/16. Later that evening, I received a lengthy email from ProFlowers explaining..." Read more Foundation For An Independent Tomorrow - Truth From The Streets of Las Vegas From A Felon's Experience 2017 Foundation For An Independent Tomorrow "If you looking for IT work or to be funded for decent IT training/job opportunity, this is not the company to deal with! Here is a client they insulted/didn't keep..." Read more Don't trust Waterpik Waterpik "Waterpik promoted their WP660 for international use. Having moved overseas and a different power supply, it stopped working. The same product In the UK is promoted today as suitable for..." Read more AARP SHAMEFULL GRIFTERS WHO SEND UNSOLICITED INVOICES TO EXPLOIT THE ELDERLY Aarp "I usually through away all the the trash junk mail I receive from AARP; however this time, I noticed "INVOICE ENCLOSED" In bold letters the envelope. I opened the junk..." Read more Avianca - Lost Baggage Avianca "I was travelling with my brothers to Ecuador for my mom's funeral from Toronto and stop over in El Salvador. Thursday March 30, When I arrived in Ecuador, my luggage..." Read more