Rochester, New York

I ordered flowers for my mother's birthday. I specificed a specific delivery date that was offered.

Upon completing checkout, they identified a different date than the one specified in the order.

Then they delivered the item on neither the date I specified or the date they gave me.

Then they sent a confirmatory email giving me the wrong date they delivered it!!!!!!!

Of course I know the real date since my mother wrote me an email after getting the item!!

This company is totallly clueless!! Dont use them at all...they have no idea what they are doing and

you certainly can't count on the flowers being delivered according to the date you request and pay for!!!

By the way..their website also redirects to another related company which does not offer the same products. TERRIBLE and dishonest.

Product or Service Mentioned: Proflowers Flowers.

Comments

proredpc
Westleigh, New South Wales, Australia #445482

We're sorry if you had problems with out online order process; that isn't typical. If you had problems getting the product for the date you wanted online, our customer service center is staffed 24/7 to assist you, and they can make modifications to ensure you get the date you want as long as the product is available for that day.

If your product wasn't delivered ont he day that you were told it was going to arrive, however, that's not acceptable, and we'll make it right for you. If you haven't gotten this taken care of for you in a satisfactory manner, please give me a call at 866-526-9426 -Steve

As far as site redirection, there are only two sites that can be accessed from ProFlowers.com (aside from the links to our other brands like Shari's Berries or Cherry Moon Farms) and FloristExpress.net.

Florist Express is a sister company to ProFlowers that offers hand delivered florist arrangements for items that ProFlowers cannot provide, for same day service, or for people who prefer hand delivered bouquets. It is correct that FloristExpress does not offer the same products as ProFlowers, and that is why its products are intentionally kept on a separate site in order to reduce confusion.