La Crescent, Minnesota
1.6
Style and Design
Turnaround Time

I wanted to have ProFlowers send something to my wife who was in the hospital over Thanksgiving. When it didn't show up on the desired date, I checked my email to find that they couldn't make the delivery date and wanted to know if I wanted to change it.

Being it the Thanksgiving, I called the special number and spoke to a "Customer Service Rep." After they took the replacement order the made the promise (and they should never do this) that it would be there the next morning at the hospital. I was hoping for the best. The next day came and went, so I called the hospital front desk to see if the flowers were delivered and there was nothing there. I then checked my order online and found that NO ONE had picked up the ProFlowers Order for delivery.

I immediately called and cancelled the order. Then on top of it all, they claim that they would only credit me a partial refund for a waiting period.

So I called again and got the runaround. Eventually, I did get the full refund, but I will NEVER, and I mean NEVER use ProFlowers again.

Product or Service Mentioned: Proflowers Delivery Service.

Comments

San Diego, California, United States #935434
ProFlowers Verified Representative

Thank you for posting your experience. We do care about the service we give to you and we're truly sorry your concerns were responded to without empathy and concern for your situation, as well.

Please know, we're truly sorry that this has been such an upsetting experience, especially considering the reason for your gift. Rest assured, we appreciate you bringing this to our attention and we do want to help you further, right away.

At your convenience, please email us at socialcs@sm.proflowers.com so we can ensure this is made right.

- Corinne

San Diego, California, United States #935430
ProFlowers Verified Representative

That's unacceptable. We're sincerely sorry to hear that this was not resolved and we do want to help.

At your convenience please reach out to us at socialcs@sm.proflowers.com with your order number so we can work to further resolve this for you.

We do want to keep you coming back and we are truly sorry we let you down. - Corinne

La Crescent, Minnesota, United States #925174

ProFlowers still has not taken care of the billing refund of this issue. They tried to send a bouquet (that wasn't anything like I ordered) as an "We're Sorry" answer. It was lousy.

to Jeffo San Diego, California, United States #935431
ProFlowers Verified Representative

We're very sorry this still has not been resolved for you, Jeff. We can do more and we appreciate you sharing your experience.

Our social media team will ensure this is fully resolved and hope to hear from you.

- Corinne