Idaho Falls, Idaho

We ordered flowers for our mothers for mother's day. One order was roses and arrived with broken vase and flowers in bad shape.

They were delivered on a weekday after Mothers day which is what we ordered. Friday after Mother's day our mom came down to visit and I asked about the flowers. She was not happy, told me never to order flowers from that place again (We've been ordering for a few years from Proflowers) They never last, the red ones are always the worst. I called customer service and the gal that helped me said she would put a credit on our account with an extra $25.00 to use at one of their affiliate businesses, Red Envelope, Cherry moon Farms, Sherry Berries, etc.

Then she had problems doing it and said I would get a email confirmation within 24 to 48 hours. It never came and called and was informed by Customer Service agent named LUCY I had weekday delivery and it wasn't going to happen she put it back on my account and hung up on me. I called back and asked for a supervisor and said all I wanted was what was told was going to happen when I originally called and he said sorry it was already put back on my card and that is all they were going to do. IT WILL TAKE 5 to 7 DAYS to show up.

I had no complaints with Proflowers until they did NOT do what the 1st agent said they were going to do I would have ordered from proflowers again and tried their affiliates. But now I am not so sure

Product or Service Mentioned: Proflowers Arrangement.

Comments

Pro Flowers is a JOKE. I ordered flowers for my Mother to be deliverd on Sunday.

Paid a huge fee for this. They were left in front of her garage door in the pouring rain. Vase was broken and flowers wilted and dead! I emaled and I got we are so sorry blah blah blah, let us send more flowers.

I ordred flowers from a company that acutally cares about the quality of the flowers sent and a personal knock on the door to deliver them. Then I get the run around, Let us give you $25 store credit and will creidt back the original cost to your credit card in 7-10 days. That was in May. This is the end of June and no refund.

I did get a 70 store credit though. Seriously!! Then I emailed asking where my credit to my card was and even sent the emails I was sent advising this is what was going to happen and I was told I was a liar and that was not the emails that were sent!!!!!!!! Jerks.

What happened to good customer service???? And to call a customer a liar. I have sent the information to the better business bureau and in the process of sending to a Corporate office. I WILL NOT BE CALLED A LIAR!!!!!!!!

Expecially by a company that I paid for a service. Do not ever use Pro Flowers if you want a quality product sent to your loved ones.

I am so upset I am going to contact the Attorney General in regards to such shady business practices. Ridicilous.

jhernandez

We're sorry to hear that your mother's flowers arrived in such poor condition. As far as the time frames that you refer to, it sounds like perhaps there was some confusion. An email confirmation of the refund, especially immediately after a holiday season, can take 24 to 48 hours because it has to be generated manually and there are only so many agents available to manually generate them. The process is actually automated, but it was not available for Mother's Day. If the email confirmation was late or never arrived, we apologize.

Refunds, on the other hand, can take 5 to 7 days. This is because the refund process is only initiated by ProFlowers. The financial institution has to actually restore the balance and make it available. Most of the time, this takes a couple days at most. However, because we cannot control the process other than to submit the refund, we give a higher end estimate to account for banks or other financial institutions who are not as speedy. This is simply to not give our customers an unrealistic expectation.

If for any reason you have not received your refund yet, or anything else that was promised to you, please give me a call and I'll look it up for you personally. I can be reached at 888-855-3486, or you can email me at cssocial@providecommerce.com -Steve

ProFlowers Reviews