Las Vegas, Nevada

I have used Pro Flowers many times and every one that receives the flowers love them. Friends that have had flowers sent to them have gotten beautiful arrangements.

Delivery has always been on time. I love the ease of ordering online. There is a good selection or choices, good price range. Thank you Pro Flowers.

The prices are in line with me going to a florist and having arrangements sent. I saw complaints about deliveries, but remember, Pro Flowers sends the package out, UPS does the delivery, so complain to them.

I will continune to use Pro Flowers. Again, Thank you

Product or Service Mentioned: Proflowers Delivery Service.

Comments

proredpc

We're glad to hear you've always been pleased Marian! We work really hard to ensure all of our deliveries are on time and of the highest quality. However, in the event that they are damaged in transit, or late, we'll still make it right for our customers. We contract our delivery services like UPS, so we take responsibility, even in cases where the fault was outside of our control.

-Steve K @ProFlowers