Proflowers Moms Delight With Purple Vase And Chocolates Arrangement Review from New York, New York
I decied to buy flowers for mother day for my mom since I wasn't going to be around her, the fist picture is what I thought She was getting and the second picture is what She got!!! Plus the flowers aren't fresh And not just that, when you go to Check out they give you a price and after you pay a whole significant amount $$$$$ show up, this is a a joke, so disappointed never again will buy with them, I don't recommend it no one.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Value for money|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Style and Design|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Product or service
- Proflowers Moms Delight With Purple Vase And Chocolates Arrangement
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
You May Also Like
- "I chose the "How Sweet It Is" bouquet to send to my mom for nearly $60. The same-day delivery service failed, and although they notified me, they didn't offer..."
- "I am extremely upset with the flowers that were sent to my mom. The flowers I ordered look nothing like the flowers she received. Two of the flowers were brown..."
- "These are the arrangements ordered from Proflowers, and the ones my mother received for Mother's Day. Need I say more?!!..."
- "BOBS SELLS REFURBISHED FURNITIRE!!! (See Pictures)I am very, very pleased with my Bob's purchase. My wife and I were looking for a new bedroom set. So in..."
- "So we brought 2 Quentin Accents chairs that we barely sat on du to the light color when we noticed that in between the arms and the part where your..."
- "I know you came here to let your anger out and probably will ignore my review and favor those who are writing in anger it is ok I did not..."
- "My first purchase from this internet company of a 17.00 Hummingbird Feeder with a nearly $12.00 S&H charge, of which is 70 % of the cost. For some unknown reason, the..."
- "I ordered mats for my kitchen from a daily deal. When they came (I like the rugs. They were what I expected) they came postage due for $5.85. There was..."
- "I will never shop at art van ever again. My husband and I purchased a couch which we were told was leather. The sales man also sold us the leather..."