They send fantastic emails They are wonderful at charging for Flowers....and a charge for the occasion of Valentines day....and for adding an extra charge for getting it there that day

I paid $120 for a dozen roses to be delivered

The answer phones from a call center....this takes 15 to 30 minutes

They then advise you they CANT get thru to florists who are delivering

They return emails that they are looking into

THEY JUST DONT DELIVER FLOWERS. Everything else they do well

I advise all other consumers to deal with local accountable florists if their flowers to a loved one matters

Product or Service Mentioned: Proflowers Flowers.

Comments

proredpc
Westleigh, New South Wales, Australia #431692

I apologize for both of your disappointments. We have a 100% satisfaction guarantee.

Please contact us at 888-855-3486 so that we can make this right. Luke

I heard such great stuff about proflowers from Rush talk radio, I thought id give it a try. On th proflowers website the picture looked pretty good so I ordered roses with a vase, a teddy bear and some bubble bath for $99.

Got a discount of $30 using promo code Rush. It arrived in a cardboard box by ups. Wow what a way to impress my girlfriend huh. Well I couldn't and she couldn't believe how much of a f.ing rip off this was.

The teddy bear looked like a dog toy and the roses looked about half as full as the picture. I got ripped off and I will spread the word.

Very dissapointed. I should call in to Rush Limbaugh show and tell him on air that Pro Suck Flowers is a Joke!