Smyrna, Georgia

Paid extra for morning delivery on 2/14. Never got a thing, or a phone call saying that there would be a delivery problem.

When I called last night, I could never get someone to answer. Obviously they were on the phone with all the others on this list who had complaints. I sent an email asking that my order be cancelled, and got an answer that they would "investigate." Not sure what there is to investigate. Surely they know the flowers were not delivered.

The email receipt I got said that the flowers were "guaranteed" for morning delivery. Will not use these folks ever again, particularly with so many other offers out there.

I went with them because of an ad on ESPN Radio. Would have thought they would be more reputable than they are.

Product or Service Mentioned: Proflowers Flowers.

Comments

proredpc
Westleigh, New South Wales, Australia #433061

We're sorry you had a bad experience; that isn't typical of our service. We work very hard with out partners to ensure timely and quality deliveries.

If your gift did not arrive on time, we apologize for that will make it right for you.

If you have not yet been able to get this resolved to your satisfaction, give me a call at 866-526-9426. -Steve