Eastland, Texas

I was nothing short of disappointed. My wife used this delivery to even make me feel horrible about my thoughts towards her.

I will never use proflowers again. I heard on the radio by many people these flowers were nothing short of outstanding. I heard this repeatedly, and assumed the hosts of these programs knew what they were talking about. I never herd a negative outcome from someone ordering from ProFlowers so I thought I would amaze my wife this fine day.

It was an absolute slap in the face at what she received. Not only was I embarrased, she was flat out humiliated in her own workplace. I would recommend no one under any circumstance order from this company.

It will take months for me to live this down. Please do not fall into my shoes.

Product or Service Mentioned: Proflowers Flowers.

Comments

proredpc
Westleigh, New South Wales, Australia #442610

We're sorry that your wife was not pleased with what arrived. We strive to fill every order as placed and deliver fresh, beautiful flowers that are guaranteed to remain that way for at least seven days.

If that was not your experience, we will make it right for you. Please give me a call at 866-526-9426 -Steve