Proflowers order ended up costing me over 50% more than advertised. They lure customers with "discounts" and "promotions", but what they don't say is that at the end they will recoup their money with all kinds of charges that DO NOT SHOW until the last page, where the total amount you will be charged for you order could skyrocket (mine was over 50%!).

Many of their options and extras do not have a tag price when they are being offered, leading you to assume they are part of the deal, but in the end you will pay for everything.

Product or Service Mentioned: Proflowers Flowers.

Comments

Houston, Texas, United States #784855

This is absolutely true... To bad I didn't read it until after I ordered flowers.

They had flowers for $19 and $9 for vase, after hidden charges and options that wasn't clearly displayed my final invoice topped out at $68 dollars. And to think I was watching very closely at the site and still fell for the scam....

Merritt Island, Florida, United States #647837

Same thing happened with my order. Everything was adding up fine, shipping, flowers, vase - subtotal $26.86.

So I figured near the end of my transaction they'd show a tax or something.

Suddenly, after my credit card info was entered BAM I was charged $50 and some odd cents for additional shipping charges and a handling fee that were NEVER mentioned prior to the credit card page OR after to approve these charges. I could live the rest of my life without ever ordering from them again.

I got charged for 3 different deliveries for the same bouquet of flowers:

Standard Delivery:$9.98

Rush Delivery:$4.99

Guaranteed Valentine's Day Delivery:$4.99

Care & Handling:$2.99

I only asked for Standard Delivery!

I wish I had read your post first. I just ordered some flowers and they ended up being 30 dollars more because they added on stuff and didn't give me the vase for free like they said. I called and they deleted it immediately or so I hope