Ozark, Alabama

I placed an order for flowers with Proflowers. Received confirmation on flowers but not from Proflowers..It was Florist Express.

Flowers started out at $49.99 and went to extra 7.99 which was for same day delivery and that was ok. It wasn't ok when they added $15.99 for a service charge. Don't know what that was about. Ended up with charge of $73.97.

Then, I see where I qualify for a $15.00 rebate. Little did I know that came with a monthly charge to do business with other companies affiliated with the flower company. It would be charged to my credit card of which they already had for I thought I had completed my order. Numerous calls and emails and still no satisfaction.

I am sick. Never again will I order online with a credit card. You cannot trust anyone anymore. I have already called my credit card company and if a charge shows up, we will deal with it then.I helped my mom get out of a fraudulent transaction one time.

Even went through the Attorney General in the state where they operated.

If I buy something, I will pay for it. If I don't, do not try to force feed me.

Comments

jhernandez
Westleigh, New South Wales, Australia #300314

I am sorry for your experience with ProFlowers. I would like to look into this for you.

Please call 866-526-9426. Sallie