Ah ***! mothers day is coming up and I forgot flowers.

Oh look an $83 bouquet from proflowers. Looks nice! Well it turns out after 83 for the bouquet, 15 for shipping, 5 for Saturday delivery and 3 for "special care", she got some dead flowers with a few leaves in a box. They forgot the vase AND the card.

Think about that for a second, $106 for 21 dead roses and 3 clinging to life roses, and they forgot the card and vase (additional $15).

Im not stopping here, if my money isn't returned i'm filing a report with their local police for false advertisement. I seem to recall LIVE flowers on the site.

I am PISSED

Product or Service Mentioned: Proflowers Bouquet.

Comments

proredpc

We apologize for the poor quality of the flowers. Please call our team directly at 888-855-3486 so we can assist you with this right away. -Amy

DO NOT ORDER FROM PROFLOWERS! I ordered flowers more than a week in advance and they are telling me *** that they "overbooked" and my order will not get there now until Wednesday.

I paid extra to have it shipped Saturday before Mother's Day. They would only refund shipping.

They would not let me cancel my order even though it has not been made. They are a scam!

SHARP advice Heartless >.>

Even if they were alive, you still OVERPAID. 83 bucks for something that has a short life expectancy is just well poor money management.