I had an experience recently with ProFlowers that was really frustrating. It was my anniversary and I wanted to get my girlfriend some flowers. I order them from ProFlowers on a Sunday and paid the extra $5 for the flowers to be delivered in the next 4 hours. I checked with her after four hours to see if she had gotten anything and nothing had arrived. I came home later that day (we live together) and still no flowers.

I sent in an email and placed a call to ProFlowers. The assured me that the flowers would be their soon, I am fairly easy going so I thought no big deal. The flowers never came that day, despite me contacting them two more times. The next day the flowers also did not come. I received an email later in the day from them asking me if the flowers had come. NOTE: They are asking ME if their flowers have been delivered. The entire time ProFlowers had no idea if the flowers had shown up or not. So… They are asking me if they have come, I said no they have not. This then goes into the next day…

So now it is Tuesday and the flowers still have not arrived. ProFlowers does the regular customer service song and dance. They offer me a $10 gift card to use on my next purchase, like I will ever use them again. I say, "no thanks just cancel my order." They then offer me 20% my purchase. Well let's think about this, my order was $70. You are offering me 20% off or $14 off for basically running my anniversary. My girlfriend thinks I'm a total loser who didn't even get her anything. It ended by me asking them to stop emailing me and to give me a refund. Of course no flowers ever made it.

I was really disappointed with my experience with ProFlowers which is why I am writing about my experience. I do not want them to ruin an important day for you, so I recommend not using ProFlowers. Even if ProFlowers does ruin your day, all you can do is expect $14 off flowers that are already way too expensive.

Comments

THE WORSE CUSTOMER SERVICE ever,and they never delivered my flowers, not only that I had a hard time getting refunded.I WILL NEVER ORDER FROM THEM!... hopefully i get my money back

jhernandez
Westleigh, New South Wales, Australia #347664

I am sorry for your experience with ProFlowers. I would like to look into this for you.

Please call 866-526-9426. Sallie