Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

i ordered a bouquet of flowers for my wife for our anniversary on 2/12 for delivery on 2/13. I asked and paid for expedited shipping to have the flowers delivered before noon.

I paid an extra $4.99 for that service along with a $4.99 holiday fee (I guess because it was the day before Valentines Day?) and $15.00 handling fee. The flowers didn't arrive until after 5pm. When they got there, the arrangement looked like a child put some flowers in a cheap vase. It looked nothing like the photo advertised and contained few flowers as well.

I emailed to the customer service department who apologized and said a new arrangement would be delivered to my house as soon as possible.

It is now 3 days later and nothing has shown up. I am now looking for a refund and will never use Proflowers.com again.

Product or Service Mentioned: Proflowers Arrangement.

Comments

proredpc
Westleigh, New South Wales, Australia #432454

We apologize for your bad experience; that isn't typical of our service. If you've not been able to get this resolved to your satisfaction yet, I will make it right for you. I can be reached at 866-526-9426 -Steve