Minneapolis, Minnesota

I wish I had found this site before I ordered. I ordered a fresh flower arrangement for same day delivery.

The arrangement was 29.99 but came to over $51.00 by the time tax and delivery fees were added. I received a phone call at the end of the business day from Proflowers.com/Flowers Express informing me they could not make the delivery that day in spite of their advertised 100% on time delivery guarentee. I said that would be too late. She told me they'd refund the same day delivery fee of $7.99.

I wanted to cancel because at this point I had a gut feeling this wasn't good. The following day the flowers were delivered towards the end of the day. This is what I ordered: http://www.floristexpress.net/products/a_sprinkling_of_springtime_-_gerbera_daisy.htm and this is what was delivered: http://www.luckypetsblog.com/myblog/wp-content/themes/images/ranae-flowers.jpg. I knew that what was advertised online wouldn't be an exact match but this is a rip off.

I contacted Proflowers who then offered a $10.00 refund. I reminded them of their '100% satisfaction guarantee or they would refund or send a new product'. They answered by offering an additional 10% off. I responded once more without a reply at this time.

Why would I used their service again, especially to a business that makes false statements? Think twice before using Proflowers!

Product or Service Mentioned: Proflowers Delivery Service.

Comments

jhernandez
Westleigh, New South Wales, Australia #300330

I am sorry for your experience with ProFlowers. I would like to look into this for you.

Please call 866-526-9426. Sallie