Bristol, Connecticut

ProFlowers uses the old bait and switch routine when it comes to charging you costs that they do not tell you about so make sure you check your invoice emailed to you after the purchase. A $29.00 order for roses will show up on your credit card as $51.00.

The "free vase" is charged at $4.99 and the free shipping comes out to over $15.00 with "handling". Also, be aware that the flowers are delivered by UPS in a brown shipping box.

Nice, very romantic. If you want to come across as a cheap *** and still pay what FDT charges for a better product and delivery, use ProFlowers.

Product or Service Mentioned: Proflowers Flowers.

Comments

I wanted to buy some flower for my beloved one, so I saw a good deal for $19,99 then I added a note with costed an additional $3 dollars, I was then showed the shipping options, so I selected the one for valentine's day, ok it charged me a $9 shipping fee then I was like ok, then I selected the Paypal option and to my surprise It asked me to accept request for "future payments", I accepted it right the way it charged me $54!! I got a confirmation email and I was like what?!?!?!

I sent them an email to cancel my order, I got a response not even addressing my request! so I called them, a rude lady with african american accent who didnt even introduce herself said the orders are processed right after the payment, I was like how do you mean? she said the orders receive a tracking number right after the checkout, she said if I wanted the number, I said yes since I never got it trough any communication, so I tried to be as kindly and courteous as possible anyway I got off the phone. I look the number up, it didnt exist, so I called back, this time a nicer lady answered and tried to help me out, she said that yes there is a tracking number and the order was put for "processing" so I told her about it, I told her that I looked it up and didn't exist, she said that it takes time for the shipping companies to update it, I said no way that's not true, you tracking works right after, anyway they wouldn't refund my money, what a misleading scam!

be aware!!! I am so sad.. I tried so hard to get something nice for this valentine's day, this is not fair, scammers like them gives me the shivers.. how could you profit so unethically..

how could you sleep at night or look at yourself in the mirror!! what a waste of human life!!

michelle0818

I have to say I got mine from ProFlowers today and they were DEAD. Not a little wilted, not a little droopy, not not opened but DEAD DEAD DEAD rotten. It was like they'd been frozen and when they thawed they soaked in their own water. Thank goodness hubby had them sent to the house. I would have been soooooo embarrassed if they showed up to my place of business.

ANY men reading this a word of advise. By the time proflowers charges you for .... Let me cut and past all the bull s. Now... this was for a 49.99 W/upgrade vase and strawberries. The flowers were DEAD and the strawberries didn't even show.... Maybe tomorrow.

GO TO YOUR LOCAL FLORIST... Just call them, tell them what you want to spend and they will make it GREAT, 10 times better then this ***. I know not seeing a picture makes some men nervous but honestly it's the best way.

If you don't want to do that go through teleflora.com You order it online, but that order is sent to your local florist and it is arranged and delivered.

Here is the actual order with all the BULL S charges

Order Total

Rush Delivery $4.99

Guaranteed Valentine's Day Delivery $4.99

Tax: $5.77

TOTAL: $95.69

Very deceptive pricing on radio and on the website - that is so wrong - So help me if what I ordered does not look like the picture I will not rest until 100 people know of it by mouth and thousands more on line

proredpc
Westleigh, New South Wales, Australia #427627

I apologize for any confusion caused by our delivery fee. Please contact me at 888-855-3486 and I will be happy to explain what services are associated with our fees.

Because our flowers are shipped fresh from the field, they will arrive in a custom classy-looking green box designed for freshness and protection. Our flowers eliminate the middle man between the fields and consumer, and as a result we are able to provide a 7 Day Freshness Guarantee.

to proredpc #945482

proredpc, How can you be part of such scam?!? how do you sleep at night knowing that the workplace is ripping and scamming people off?!?

Your flowers are being used to scam us, and therefore as you can see you are making people sad and angry, not only the buyers but also the people who receive them, instead of putting a smile on their faces you *** all over them and run away like a coward with our money, you should really meditate and think about the damage you are causing to your bothers and sisters.

You are very wrong sir! you will pay for all the damages you have cause us, maybe not now, maybe not later but I will assure you that you will pay!