Houston, Texas

Daughter paid good money for a limp, dying arrangement to me. This was by far the worst flower arrangement I have ever received.

I love the thought, but hate that she was ripped off! The arrangement had three roses and about 12 dead fillers. She could have saved money and gotten ten times the value at WalMart. I'm so sad for her.

Life's lesson learned and she will shop at other sites in the future. Seriously, there are much better flower internet sites out there. Don't waste you time with Pro Flowers.

They are a major ripoff. Don't order from ProFlowers.

Product or Service Mentioned: Proflowers Arrangement.

Comments

I too was totally disappointed in my purchases from ProFlowers. My wife said the arrangement looked like I spent $5.00 on week old flowers.

I was totally embarrassed.

ProFlowers has agreed to refund my money. I will never, ever buy from them again.

My boyfriend sent me 2 dozen roses. He didn't know when he ordered the flowers online that they would come in a box, wrapped in plastic, vase in a box and unarranged.

Very poor quality, with a lot of browning on the edge of the petals. Spend the extra $10 and go through teleflora or a real online flowershop,