Proflowers ripped me off. Proflowers sent an empty box for my fifth anniversary.

I ordered flowers for my anniversary and proflowers sent and empty box. I will not use this service again. They wanted to refund my money but how about rectifying what you did refund my money for shipping and handling also. When I called customer service, not only were they not sympathetic to what they had done but they also did not refund my shipping and handling.

Since I did not get the products that I want, I will never use Proflowers again. Before you use proflowers use another company.

Review about: Proflowers Delivery Service.

Comments

I ordered flower for my girlfriend on valentines and those were the worst roses I ever bought never again will I buy flowers from them .

i ordered flowers for my girlfriend paid the additonal 10.00 for morning delivery they arrived at 1pm. She has class and had to carry the heavy box around for 2 hours w/ schoolbooks since she could not go back to the dorm. dont advertise morning delivery unless it arrives before 12!!!!!!!!!!!1 :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

they are nothing but cheats and liars. my flowers died in like days :( :( :( :( :(

:( hey they screw everyone. I bought something and about 3 hours later they dropped the price $20, I called back and wanted the lower price they HUNG UP ON ME!!!

CUSTOMER SERVICE IS PATHETIC!!! NEVER USE THEM

Encore marketing and Proflowers are a joint venture for fraud.