My husband and I have moved to Australia (from the United States). For Mother's Day we had bouquets delivered to our two mothers and one grandmother.

I ordered the bouquets that came with a free vase. When I hit "order" I was charged for vases on each order (the rip off count is up to three). However, I felt, "that must have been my fault somehow" and decided to ignore it. A month later...we have two bonsai trees sent to our fathers for Father's Day.

We were running late on this order so I asked for Saturday delivery and was fine with the 14.99 Saturday Delivery charge. Instead. I hit order and was charged for Saturday Delivery as well as Standard Delivery...on both orders! The rip off count is now to five.

I sent two emails to ProFlowers customer service. No response as yet. Surprising since the second you order something your email is inundated with shipping updates and new offers. I am pissed.

What is that saying? Fool me once, shame on you.

Fool me twice, shame on me. The only thing I look forward to now is sharing my experience with everyone.

Product or Service Mentioned: Proflowers Delivery Service.

Comments

jhernandez
Westleigh, New South Wales, Australia #311404

I am sorry for your experience with ProFlowers. I would like to look into this for you.

Please call 866-526-9426. Sallie