I ordered flowers for my friend's birthday and X'mas 12/20 last year. Paid extra for 12/24 delivery but they wanted to change the delivery date a day before delivery and changed my order to other floral design that I don't know what it is. Worst situation is it has never been deliverd and she missed her birthday and X'mas flowers! Eventhough, I still called ProFlowers and arranged second delivery after New Year. Yet again, they did not deliver it!!

Therefore I contact ProFlowers on 1/9 for refund, but never received the refund to my Paypal account. I called them again this Wednesday (1/23). I was told the money has been refunded to my "American Express" account on 1/11! Gee, I told them I don't have American Express account, and I paid through Paypal in the beginning. But the woman on the phone would not listen. She either kept me on hold or said the money would be in my account in 3 to 5 days. All I asked for is to check if they send the money to the wrong person/account! As of today, I still did not get refund to my Paypal account. This company took my money and does nothting, and yet refuse to give my money back! Is this company a group of thieves or what?

Comments

proredpc
San Diego, California, United States #600360

We apologize for the order and refund issues with your order, and we would like the opportunity to research your account and find a resolution to this issue. Please email us at cssocial@providecommerce.com with your information.

Amy