Received a dozen red roses at work on Friday Feb 12th.Expecting to open the box and see large red roses, I find rose buds instead.
I figure the next day, after following the care instructions, that they would be large and blooming.Instead, they were all wilted.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Proflowers Roses
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I purchased what I thought was a "beautiful" bouquet of flowers for my mother in law as a Mother's Day gift. They arrived today and I was literally heartbroken that..."
- "This is what my mother received for mother's day. I could have purchased that for$7 at Any NYC street corner. The showers of flowers I believed were $40 plus shipping..."
- "Absolutely AWFUL!! Ordered what was supposed to be the first pic for my Mother In Law for her special day tomorrow and second pic is what was received. Could..."
- "I had 13 windows replaced with Marvin and had the same problem with the gunk on the windows and the excessive sealant where the windows are inserted into the frame...."
- "I recently used the Suave Keratin Infusion 30 Day Smoothing Kit. I had purchased the product quite some time ago and was unaware it had been taken off the market..."
- "After a few weeks of using Wen my hair fell out. Two huge bald spots! I just hope it grows back because now I have to wear a wig. I..."
- "So I have submitted a receipt from door dash online that states what I have ordered. When I got my food it was the complete opposite. I ordered a mac..."
- "Hello my name is Pamela Kyriakides, our mortgage company made everything so easy and fast i could not believe it. Not one glich or hiccup. Just..."
- "After paying over $100 for a new pair of Nike Air Max, wearing them for less than 3 weeks, both left and right shoes delaminated at the rubber sole. What..."