Company was suppose to contract a local florist for delivery of a floral arrangement for my grandfather's funeral. The order was placed August 1st for delivery on Aug 3rd.

Flower arrangement was not delivered on the agreed upon time. Spoke with customer service and they were unable to give any information as to why the delivery did not take place but rescheduled delivery for Sat Aug 4th. Pro Flowers customer service refused to provide information on what local florist they were using for delivery so I was unable to contact them directly. Saturday Aug 4th passed and once again delivery was not completed.

This was a major mistake that should not have happened. My grandfather's funeral service and family gathering was left without a floral arrangement which deeply hurt my surviving grandmother

Product or Service Mentioned: Proflowers Arrangement.

Comments

adamandcj

I attempted to resolve this with customer service and reschedule delivery for this past Saturday. I gave your company an opportunity to make this right and once again you failed. I have filed a complaint with your local Better Business Bureau as well as with the Federal Trade Commission.

proredpc

We're truly sorry that your flowers did not arrive. We work very hard to ensure that the deliveries are made on time, and if the florist dropped the ball, we want to know and we'll do what we can to make it right for you. Give me a call and I'll look into it for you personally. Or you can email me with your name and order number if that's more convenient. Unfortunately, by the terms of our contracts with our florists, we cannot give out their information on the orders.

Steve K