Product: Proflowers Same Day Delivery Service Clear all filters (6 of 6 reviews match)
Review Rating
filters
Seller:
State:
City:
Product:

ProFlowers - Horrible customer service, no return calls or email. Just BS.
I have called and emailed them for 4 days straight. They cant even find my order but guess what they found my CC number and kindly charged it! Amazing, dead flowers for mothers day for my wife and mom, charged me $200 and they dont want to refund it because they cant find the order?

ProFlowers - 110581872019

I am beyond upset! I placed an order on 11/12/16. I paid extra for weekend delivery only to find out almost 24 hours later (after I received a confirmation email) that my delivery wouldn't take place until the following day. I immediately called customer service (for lack of a better word) and was assured by a Rep that he was able to find a florist that could make a Sunday delivery. A few hours pass with no email del confirmation so I placed yet another call . I got a different rep this time who apologized and stated that my delivery wouldn't be made until 2 days later. She even called my sister to apologize and assume full responsibility on behalf of the company. She even offered to refund my weekend charge and add strawberries to my order. I called again the following day to track my order and now on Monday they can't find a florist that can make my arrangement. It was a classic bait and switch, and I am out $98 because I paid with a non-reloadable CC. I am PISSED!

ProFlowers - TERRIBLE!!!

I ordered flowers and paid extra for same day delivery. Called the recipient and they confirmed no delivery. I called the customer support line and was offered a "free upgrade" and delivery the next day. I agreed to these conditions, and the next day still no delivery. I called customer service again and was told that they only do deliveries on Mondays! Why charge me extra for same day delivery if you cant deliver the product. I informed them that I want a refund and was told it would be 3-5 business days for them to issue me a refund! Buyer Beware!!!
Style and Design
I didn't like
  • Paying good money for flowers that were never delivered
#920751
Show

ProFlowers - Pro Flowers is the worst.

I ordered flowers on the Saturday before Mother's Day and paid same day shipping charges and extra service charges. Flowers arrived on Tuesday. When I called for a refund, the customers service person in Bombay said they would have to pick up the flowers from my mother and then they would process my refund. Are you kidding me?? Never again will I use Pro Flowers. Crooks. This is the worst company I have ever dealt with online. It's not possible to deal with a customer service person who can actually do anything. The statement that they would take the flowers away from my mother to process the refund is ludicrous. Mother's Day on Tuesday just doesn't get it.
1.2
Style and Design
I liked
  • Absolutely disgusted
  • Zero accountability
Show
I ordered 2 dozen roses to be sent to my wife the next day. She works at a school, they arrived after she left. Nowhere on the delivery form was there a place for to enter in any information concerning a delivery time. She works 3 minutes from the Fed Ex location that...

It's going on 3 months and I still have not heard anything from ProFlowers concerning this. I do not expect to hear anything from them at this point. This should be fair warni...

1.5
I liked
  • Dissapointed
  • Website
  • Overall experience

Proflowers Same Day Delivery Service Review

Ordered flowers and paid extra for same day delivery. Now 7pm and still no notification that the flowers have arrived. Called customer service to be transferred twice. Representative that was very hard to hear and understand informs me that they were unable to process my order today. They offer to send my order to another florist and have them delivered tomorrow. *** NO . I wanted them today. First and last time I will use this company. Wish I would have seen the reviews before I placed my order.
Sauk Rapids, Minnesota