How dare Proflowers make the following statement "flowers delivered fresher than from florists." This statement has no credibility when in fact Proflowers is not even a florist!!! They are merely hired, noneducated phone order gatherers!!

Yeah, fresher flowers alright....from a box???? The worst part is they actually get the order from the unsuspecting customer, pay additional amounts for hidden fees, and then send your order (minus thier cut) to a local florist in the delivery area. How does that make the flowers fresher? I am appalled that the government allows this.

Why should you have to pay more and get less? Not to mention lost of false promises of how wonderful your order will be..HA...look around the internet and you will see just how "fresh" the arrangements are..NOT!

Product or Service Mentioned: Proflowers Arrangement.

Comments

Westleigh, New South Wales, Australia #74344
Hello,
My name is Caroline and I am the Special Programs Associate here at ProFlowers. I would like to sincerely apologize for any confusion that you may have had with our partner programs.

I would be more than happy to discuss your concerns with you as well as any feedback you may have about the program.

Please feel free to contact me directly, my phone number is (858) 909-3785 and my email is csegars@proflowers.com. I would be happy to speak with you.