I had two dozen roses delivered to my Mom for Mothers Day and half of them were dead. What a scam.

I hope people will hear about this and put them out of business. I have heard all of the talking heads pushing this company down our throats. They should be prosecuted for false advertising. I sat and watched undercover boss on this business and it never projected how bad this company is.

How can a company send flowers out for Mothers Day and deliver them dead. What has this world com to when anyone can continue to rip us off.

Product or Service Mentioned: Proflowers Flowers.

Comments

I ordered flowers for my daughter on Valentines Day, and she never received them. I never received a call from proflowers or email stating that there was any kind of problem.

Have called several times trying to speak with a supervisor, because nobody has done anything to fix my problem. Was told on 2/14 that I would receive a call back within 24-48 hrs, well its 2/19, and I am still waiting to speak with a supervisor. Not the first time I have been let down by proflowers, but it will be the last.

They have lost me as a customer for good. I would rather NOT send flowers than send flowers through them.

ups delivered my flowers to the wrong house. proflowers made up for it with a full refund and an offer to send out another order.

I did receive a full refund but did not have to have 2nd order sent out because my mom's neighbor brought her the flowers which she loved and enjoyed. If you get poor flowers and service you have to call and ask for a supervisor and if necessary ask for that person's boss. climb the chain and you will get satisfaction. unfortunately many people at the lower level of any company do not care.

I even mentioned one of their big name advitisers and told them I would contact him and tell them of the poor service if I had to. come to find out ups was the problem and proflowers still made up for it.

jhernandez
Westleigh, New South Wales, Australia #300295

I am sorry for your experience with ProFlowers. I would like to look into this for you.

Please call 866-526-9426. Sallie

You sat and watched 1-800Flowers.com on Undercover Boss...not Proflowers.com. 1-800flowers has an extensive history matching your complaint.

This leads me to believe that you don't know which company delivered your order. So which company was it...ProFlowers or 1-800?