This is what my mother received for mother's day.I could have purchased that for$7 at Any NYC street corner.
The showers of flowers I believed were $40 plus shipping and other fees.
This is a scam that Proflowers has going on.
Allegedly, they will be sending another arrangement just as the one pictured on their website (lets see about that
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I received my delivery for Valentines Day. Not a single bud had broken open. I took pictures of what I received and tried to reply to my order/delivery email from..."
- "My wife recieved it at work and had to arrange it herself nothing had blossom she was soo embarrased she put it under the desk and brought it home day..."
- "I ordered flowers and they were nothing like the picture!!! I was so mad when I saw them!!! I will never use this service again!!!..."
- "They put up zoolander instea of zootopiaThere's so many kids here. The trailers was inoperate for kids. And the first seen was when somone got shot and all..."
- "Balto passed away 16 days after his third birthday, on August 18, 2016 from complications from cervical spinal stenosis. I do not own any kennels, I am a school teacher..."
- "I went to the Dominican Republic with cheap Caribbean . Hurricane Matthew hit the hotel while we were there . There were red flags at the beach every one of..."
- "The reason for this message today is that I ordered my food through the drive thru jack in the box on sepulveda and border. We finished the small ice coffee..."
- "I have made the mistake of purchasing 2 leather sofa's in which the pillows tend to keep propping out and we keep sinking into the back of the sofa and..."
- "Two year old leather recliner had large discolored area suddenly appear on headrest. I had purchased the fabric protection plan when I bought the recliner from Lazyboy. The..."