Product: Proflowers Smiles And Sunshine Arrangement Clear all filters (0 of 3 reviews match)
filters
Seller:
Show
Product:

ProFlowers - Wilted, slimy flowers arrived to the mothers!
Flowers that arrived yesterday were terribly wilted and slimy like they have been in the box for days! They were sent as Mother’s Day gifts to my mom and mother-in-law. Totally disappointing & embarrassing! The flowers sent were nothing like the ones pictured online & in advertisements — both lacking in quality and quantity! Sadly, I won’t be ordering from them again, & won’t be recommending their service to anyone.
1.6
Style and Design
Turnaround Time
Proflowers - Smiles And Sunshine Arrangement Review
My husband ordered me flowers for Valentine's Day.When they came I had a rose that was snapped in half and 3 lilies head popped off. I went online to their website and looked at the arrangement he ordered and it looked NOTHING like the picture shown. I called the...
1.4

Proflowers - Smiles And Sunshine Arrangement Review
Received Flowers, they appear dead... droopy.... my fiancee has never bought me flowers, as ive always told him not too, i didnt have the heart to tell him they were dead, I would show him the pic but they look terrible. SMILES AND SUNSHINE.... THEY R NOT ANYTHING LIKE THE PICTURE

Top Rated Products in Arrangements Category