I own a domain and use if for email, so I can make as many unique emails and they all forward them to me (costco@mybusiness, proflowers@mybusiness, etc.) So I'm completely certain that proflowers sold my info, not to some harmless company, but to a credit card scammer's database.I keep on receiving email from random addresses posing as costco, and target.

The emails read: We couldn't process your recent order, please re-submit your credit card info. MY F@#%ING CREDIT CARD INFO??!

I will never use proflowers and I will have quite the fun next few days trashing thier company on websites like this.If I were a dumber man, they'd have my money.

Had an Experience with Proflowers?

Comments

Port Neches, Texas, United States #1308370

Yep same here. I requested all my personal info that I have on record about myself from LexusNexus. My Purchase Activity Record show a purchase that I cross-referenced via the date and amount and sure enough ProFlowers sold my info to a company called Ibehavior Inc, who in turn sold it to LexusNexus.

Proflowers Two Dozen Long Stemmed Roses Arrangement Review Proflowers "I ordered 2 dozen long stemmed roses in a nice vase for Valentine's Day to be delivered to me wife's work. They arrived one dozen regular stem, no vase. Now..." Read more Proflowers - Never ordering from Pro Flowers again Proflowers "I recently ordered what was pictured as a beautiful pink Azalea bush in a white ceramic/glass planter/vase for the funeral. It was the mother of a close friend I've had..." Read more Proflowers Is Horrible Proflowers "I ordered the LOTS OF LOVE bouquet for my wife and received an order of dried up wilted garbage. This order looked NOTHING like the flower on their website. The..." Read more Proflowers Delicate Moms Delight Arrangement Review from Fayetteville, Georgia Proflowers "I ordered flowers for my aunt for Mother's day. They kept in contact with me about my order which made me more confident in their company. Although, that changed once..." Read more Pacificreproductivecenter - Rifaat Salem MD - The Best doctor ever Pacificreproductivecenter "Rifaat Salem MD is awesome. She is the best doctor ever. Very knowledgable and helpful. I was struggling with infertility for over 5years and I went to 5 different doctors...." Read more Shark Offers - Sharkoffers.com - not delivering and terrible customers service Shark Offers "I have placed an order on May 27th on the website https://sharkoffers.com/ and since then I have asked for a tracking number or news about the delivery and I have..." Read more Flitflop Limited - Great Disappointment to FlitFlop After-sales service. Flitflop Limited "Dear Families & Friends, As mentioned to you all earlier, just to share with you that my father faced some issues when comes to defects on FlitFlop products. Attached below..." Read more Window World - Windows shut, but not locked-poor excuse ! Window World "Had very heavy rains past two weeks and of course, when it rains very heavy, anyone with common sense would not leave their windows wide open. Window World was contracted..." Read more