I own a domain and use if for email, so I can make as many unique emails and they all forward them to me (costco@mybusiness, proflowers@mybusiness, etc.) So I'm completely certain that proflowers sold my info, not to some harmless company, but to a credit card scammer's database. I keep on receiving email from random addresses posing as costco, and target.

The emails read: We couldn't process your recent order, please re-submit your credit card info. MY F@#%ING CREDIT CARD INFO??!

I will never use proflowers and I will have quite the fun next few days trashing thier company on websites like this. If I were a dumber man, they'd have my money.

• Data Brokers

Comments

Yep same here. I requested all my personal info that I have on record about myself from LexusNexus. My Purchase Activity Record show a purchase that I cross-referenced via the date and amount and sure enough ProFlowers sold my info to a company called Ibehavior Inc, who in turn sold it to LexusNexus.

ProFlowers Reviews