My husband was so excited about these particular flowers that he purchased as a surprise delivery to me on valentines day morning. Now they did arrive on time but totally not what I expected.

I had to assemble them myself and the tulips weren't even bloomed. Received at 10 am and it is now the following day at 930 am and they've barely started to bloom. The paper said they would bloom in 2-3 hrs its been well over 12... Really disappointed and my husband will not be going to this company again!

I felt so bad for him as he kept saying how terrible they looked and that he was sorry.

I'm not a flower person but its the thought that counts and I know he was trying to make me smile... Pro flowers you suck!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Proflowers Flowers.

Comments

Escondido, California, United States #1155742

The flowers I ordered for my daughter'n'laws first mothers day NEVER arrived. We got a 'sorry' later at 6:20 PM instead.

Customer service was otiose! Horrible business model!

proredpc
San Diego, California, United States #610010

Anonymous,

Sorry about the tulips not blooming. The instructions should read they will come to look like the photo in 2-3 days. If they did not meet your satisfaction, please let me know.

-Steven

Social Media Service Team

cssocial@proflowers.com

jamakaswitch
Houston, Texas, United States #609308

*** BS , WORST IDEA EVER ...I CALLED TO COMPLAIN ABOUT THE TULIP BUDS IN A BOX . LADY SAYS IT STATES THAT THE FLOWERS COME IN BUD FORM .

UM NO IT SAYS THAT IN THE BOX . I WANTED TO SURPRISE MY WIFE AT WRK . THE FLOWERS SHOWED UP 30 MIN TILL 5PM ...REALLY!!!

, ON TOP OF THAT THE FLOWERS WERE NOTHING LIKE THE PICTURE.I DO NOT KNOW HOW THEY HAVE A STAMP APPROVAL BY J.P MORGAN..YALL SHOULD PUT IN BOLD LETTERS NEXT TO THE PHOTO , YOUR FLOWERS WILL BE IN BUD FORM AND LOOKING NOTHING LIKE THE PHOTO AND WILL BE SHIPPED FARELY LATE IN THE DAY.. NO THANK YOU :(