Washington, District Of Columbia

Proflowers, constantly screws up orders. They will mess up address and then send people DEAD flowers.

I WILL NEVER USE PROFLOWERS AGAIN. They will also not deliver all that is advertised, that the consumer undoubtly pays for and then won't compensate you correctly for their MESS-UP. I wills tick with 1-800-Flowers. Proflowers is inefficient, it has horrible customer services and their delivery practices are just insanely inefficient.

I placed an order with 1-800-Flowers on the same day that I placed 2 orders with Proflowers and the delivery with 1-800-Flowers was ontime, fresh and NO ISSUE AT ALL!! To compare, 1-800-Flowers is who I will go with for now on.

Product or Service Mentioned: Proflowers Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Comments

It seems I not the only one receiving poor customer service, Mr. Merola.

You should be ashamed. See comments.

jhernandez
Westleigh, New South Wales, Australia #300316

I am sorry for your experience with ProFlowers. I would like to look into this for you.

Please call 866-526-9426. Sallie

notpros12

I agree 100%. It's funny how many ads they have all over this "complaint" website!!

I just received my wife flowers at our office and there was only 22 flowers of 24 and they are ugly as HECK! I called ProFlowers and atleast they are sending another batch tomorrow to make up for the screw up!