I ordered an anniversary bouquet for my parents 33rd wedding anniversary...not only were they 2 hours late the bouquet and the vase did not look like the picture at all. When I called to try to work out a refund of at least the 3 shipping charges or the 40$ (70 total) for the flowers, they put me on hold and came back to tell me they will refund the money and the florist is on their way to pick up the boquet and balloon!!!!!

My mom waited for these terrible flowers and then they wanted to pick them back up in order to refund any money. This is there "policy" I was told...I even used a bad word on the phone which I NEVER DO.

I told them how f----d up that would be of them and so cruel on their special day. I told them forget about it, I will never order from you again nor will I reccomend your company!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Proflowers Arrangement.

Comments

jhernandez
Westleigh, New South Wales, Australia #376903

I apologize for the frustration with our website. Please contact me at 888-855-3486 for further assistance.

I look forward to hearing from you. Sallie