Parkersburg, West Virginia

I have ordered to boquets of flowers from ProFlowers before. The first set i bought for my girlfriend for valentines day.

they were very beautiful, but they were half the size of the picture. I recently ordered another boquet for my fiance. They were delivered right on time. I ordered a boquet that was supposed to have different kinds of flowers.

when i received them, roses, nothing else. They were also half the size of the picture (again). I am pissed at ProFlowers. theyre way too overpriced.

if you were getting what was pictured then that would be okay, but $45 for a tiny little boquet of roses that was supposed to be multiple flowers? I say no. I am finished with ProFlowers.

Next time I'll just go to a floral shop so i can see what I'm getting. I DO NOT recommend Proflowers to anyone!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Proflowers Bouquet.

Comments

I apologize for not meeting your expectations but would like to make sure you're rectified for the issues. Please give us a call at 888-855-3486 or email us at cssocial@providecommerce.com and we'll make sure we take care of you. -Mike @proflowers