PROFLOWERS sucks big time!!!!!!Ordered flowers for my mother-in-law's birthday.

Order was placed on the 11th and set to deliver on the 12th. And here comes the 14th and they haven't delivered anything. Proflowers did not call or letting me know about the status of my order. I called their customer service, and said they will have it deliver within the day.

Omy! What happened to your good customer service? Wont do business with them anymore. And I will tell my family and friends about this awful experience.

Such a shame! And oh yeah, I want my money back!

Such a scam!Beware of this company.

Review about: Proflowers Flowers.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Had an Experience with Proflowers?

Comments

New Jersey, United States #1316713

Pro flowers charged me for flowers that were delivered dead .I called they said they would send a replacement which never arrived .

I disputed the shipment with my credit card company Discover which sucks also . The policy of Pro flowers is the dead flowers had to be shipped back.

they never told me that so 3 months later I had to pay my bill .What *** !!!!!!

Meridian, Idaho, United States #1284987

I Have used them for years and now they have pissed me off

We had the same experience on mothers day but the flowers NEVER arrived!

Worst Company Ever Never order from them! ugly flowers and hidden fees!

Rochester, New York, United States #783675

Bad service

ProFlowers just managed to disappoint a 90-yr old waiting patiently for her flowers to be delivered on Dec. 24th. I paid extra to have them delivered to my mother on the 24th.............did not happen, and NO COMMUNICATION AT ALL.

Flowers show up today, Dec. 26th, wilted as though they had been frozen for the past 2-3 days. STILL NO COMMUNICATION from ProFlowers.

Very, very shabby - and unethical - business model. I will NEVER order from them again, and, suggest you tell everyone you know to do the same.

time utility means delivery at the designated time.You fools just DO NOT get it.

My birthday was YESTERDAY not tomorrow.I HATE YOU You deserve to go out of business!!!!

You need to go out of business, you losers

BUYER BEWARE! THIS COMPANY IS EVIL AND INCOMPETENT. THEY COULD CARE LESS ABOUT YOU AND THEY WILL *** OVER!!!!!!

I hate you SO SO MUCH.THANKS for RUINING my birthday and my MOTHER's DAY.

YOU ARE SO INCOMPETENT AND YOU HURT MY FEELINGS SO MUCH. I waited all day today on my birthday for my flowers from my son which you NEVER delivered. It is probably good they did not arrive. The ones on mother's day were DEAD ON ARRIVAL and included a card from someone else's son!

NOT the one my son paid you to deliver!

I called you, you did not do ANYTHING about it.YOU ARE EVIL AND INCOMPETENT.