Update by user May 08, 2013

I got a very prompt email from their customer service with a shipping refund for $13, but no refund for the handling fee $3. Good enough for me, but I still won't be a customer again. Use them only in a emergency and be ready to pay out the wazzoo.

Update by user May 07, 2013

Let me add that the hidden fees are not revealed until after you have paid with credit card or paypal. These fees are really really hidden.

Original review posted by user May 07, 2013

I got an advertisement email from proflowers for 20 percent off any purchase over $29. I ended up being charged $50 for the $29 ($26 w/disc) succulent plant I ordered.

I requested no special delivery, no special time, I was flexible, but their care and handling fee along with the $13 shipping fee was OUTRAGEOUS. Never again. *** Proflowers.com.

Next time I will call a local florist and skip the ordering online part. Proflowers is a scam that over charges on shipping and handling and the flowers are just okay.

Not even special. Stay away, don't use proflowers.com no matter how easy it looks.

Product or Service Mentioned: Proflowers Plant.

Comments

proredpc
#651978

If you have not yet received a resolution regarding this issue, please reach out to us at socialcs@sm.proflowers.com & we will work to make this right for you.