Tampa, Florida

Rather then retype, here's my email to ProFlowers after they failed to deliver as promised.

"I'm writing this email to state my complete dissatisfaction with both your customer service, and your inability to deliver as promised. I placed my order yesterday afternoon for delivery later that day and paid extra to have it done. Two hours after I placed my order, I was called and informed that my girlfriends flowers couldn't be delivered until the next day (Saturday), but that she would receive a free flower upgrade as well as a note saying the delivery was scheduled for the day before. I agreed with this, but didn't understand why I wasn't told so at the time the order was placed. Well, its' now the next day and I received another phone call awhile ago saying the flowers couldn't be delivered at all! That is completely unacceptable, and I will never again trust your company to handle something as special as a flower delivery. I'm done with ProFlowers, and would like a complete refund, as well as compensation for failing to deliver as promised. The opportunity is now lost to have a great impact on my girlfriend, and thanks to your companies broken promises and inept mishandling of my order, I won't have a chance to make it right."

Take it from me, there's not much worse in the way of failed customer service, than to have a florist drop the ball on a really unique opportunity to impress that someone special. ProFlowers deserves nothing less then this flame!

Product or Service Mentioned: Proflowers Delivery Service.

Comments

proredpc

We apologize if the florist we contracted on your behalf dropped the ball and did not deliver your flowers. We accept full responsibility for taking your order and it not being completed.

We will make it right for you and refund the money that you paid.

If you have any trouble getting this resolved to your satisfaction via the email you sent, give me a call at 888-855-3486 and I'll look into it personally. -Steve @ProFlowers