Product: Proflowers Tulips Flowers Clear all filters (3 of 3 reviews match)
Review Rating
filters
Seller:
State:
City:
Product:

ProFlowers - Worst customer service

they have cancle my order on valentine's day since they were busy without noticing me. I had to cal them several times and the only thing they said was sorry. Dont buy any groupon coupon for proflower because you will loose it.

Proflowers Tulips Flowers Review from Canton, Georgia

Ordered the tulips for Mother's Day and the flowers arrived in box upside down which caused several blooms and stems to be broken. Flowers were obviously without water for quite some time as half a dozen + flowers had started to turn brown. Don't waste your money on Groupon because Pro Flowers charges you more on standard delivery when you use Groupon. I was highly disappointed in the quality of the flowers and will not recommend or order from Pro Flowers in the future. Pro Flowers bombed on their first impression! Wish I would've read some of these reviews before ordering and saved my money for better quality flowers.
1.5
Style and Design
Turnaround Time

Proflowers - Tulips Flowers Review from Bakersfield, California

Proflowers - Tulips Flowers Review from Bakersfield, California
Just got my sad flowers almost dead in a box :( $62 had to lie to my hubby say they were pretty so as not to hurt his feelings. Wow scam! Wish i could get a massage instead lol