Houston, Texas

I used ProFlowers for the first time by purchasing two separate arrangements this week; a $70 arrangement for my mother-in-law's birthday and a $50 arrangement for my sister for Valentine's day (cost of arrangement alone).

My first disappointment were all the "hidden fees" prior to check-out. I expected a $9.99 delivery fee, but then there was a $2.99 HANDLING FEE, and an additional $4.99 fee to guarantee delivery on V-day. REALLY? Now I have to pay to ensure they arrive on the correct date????!

I assumed a local florist would deliver the flowers... but that is NOT THE CASE! The flowers are shipped in a box and delivered by UPS (WTH??). Yes, in a box; which means the recipient is responsible for putting the arrangement together.

The flowers were wilted, lifeless, and in my Mother-in-Law's words "appeared beat up". There wasn't the emotion, greenery, or "fluff" that you would normally get by going through a florist. And it looked nothing like the flowers online.

I have NEVER spent so much on such sad flowers (they actually look depressed looking)! I've seen both arrangements and I am so embarrassed. Neither were worth the money I spent.

If you want flowers that represent you well, do not go through ProFlowers.

Product or Service Mentioned: Proflowers Arrangement.

Comments

jhernandez
Westleigh, New South Wales, Australia #300144

ProFlowers apologizes that your Valentine's Day order was not delivered as requested. My name is Sallie and I can be reached at 866-526-9426 week days from 7 AM to 3:30 PM, PST.

Dehra Dun, Uttarakhand, India #248910

it used to be better when they were using fedex, al least they did arrive when they still had some life to them. still had to put them together, but they lasted a lot longer.i complained to proflowers, but i am only one person.

7:20 pm and waiting.got home and wife had chocolates and card. where r her roses/chocolates?they'll never be able 2 make this right :(