Los Angeles, California

I placed my order on Friday June 29th for same day delivery. I placed my order before the required 3:00 pm deadline.

I get a call from Proflowers stating that my order cannot be delivered because there was a mistake/glitch with the florist. This is unacceptable as there is obviously a reason why I paid for SAME DAY DELIVERY. We agree to deliver it by Saturday June 30th and the customer rep promises to have the flowers delivered between 10 am to 12 pm. I get ANOTHER call on Friday June 29th with a voicemail stating that my card got cut off and they can't read it.

However, when I call customer service, they have NO IDEA WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT and READ OFF THE CARD PERFECTLY. So basically my time was wasted. Then to top things off, I get a call from Proflowers on Saturday June 30th stating that my flowers cannot be delivered that day after all. When I ask the customer service rep for the Corporate Number to put in a complaint, she cannot provide it for me.

When I ask her if there are notes on the order and if she is aware of the above problems, she just answers "yes." No apology, NOTHING. I requested to cancel the order as this is completely unprofessional and unreliable of Proflowers. I do not understand how difficult it is to get flowers delivered using your service!!!

I am absolutely unsatisfied and feel like Proflowers does not uphold their same day delivery and high value of customer service like you advertise. If this is what Proflowers considers great service, a retrain needs to be done.

Product or Service Mentioned: Proflowers Delivery Service.

Comments

Why didn't us use a local florist if you wanted same day delivery? People always want a last minute deal.

When it does not work out they come running to us local companies and expect an almost free miracle. I don't know who is worse Pro flowers or the whiney customers that use them then retreat.

On behalf of our sister company, ProFlowers Florist Express, that does the same day deliveries for us we want to express our deepest apologizes on your order. We expect our partners to parallel the high standard of customer service that we ourselves strive for.

If there's anything I can do please don't hesitate to contact us at cssocial@providecommerce.com or 888-855-3486. -Mike @proflowers