ProFlowers.com "” First the good: custumer service is friendly.

The bad: poor quality flowers - flower arive in poor shape and will only last a few days.

The really bad: they sign you up for "memberships" to "clubs" like supersaver.com and freeshipping.com. They then charge you monthly fees for your membership! These "memberships" offer little in the way of benifits. The supersaver membership provides $15 savings from initial purchase, but then costs $15 per month!

Beware - proflowers practices deceitful advertising - when they offer you a savings or free shipping; they are actually trying to trick you into becoming a member of one of these clubs! BEWARE!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Proflowers Shipping Service.

Comments

A copy of the Email I just sent to Pro Flowers:

Re: ORDER #112114825367

I expected to present my wife with a beautiful array of flowers. Instead, she received a box of mostly dead, unopened pods.

Those that are opening are woefully unpresentable as flowers. Even if the pods were to open and look healthy, the group would not be half of what was displayed in your advertisement. I feel deceived. I will never use Pro Flowers again.

I will tell everyone I know who has occasion to use a florist of the poor quality merchandise presented by Pro Flowers. You are despicable!

jhernandez
Westleigh, New South Wales, Australia #300175

I am sorry for your experience with ProFlowers. I would like to look into this for you.

Please call 866-526-9426. Sallie