Proflowers Vibrant Sympathy Arrangement Review from Gulfport, Mississippi
Posted my review to Facebook: Friends and family, as many of you know I used to use proflowers to send arrangements and gifts but I just had an experience that made me go from a 15+ year customer to writing this status!A very dear friend (and former employer's) father recently passed.
When her mother had passed, I sent a gift card for a plant/tree, which is thriving in her yard. When her father passed, I wanted to send a plant/tree so she could have memorial plants for both of her parents, in her yard. I ordered a planter with proflowers (which I'll show in the comments) and they send an orchid. You can't plant an orchid.
So I called and explained. They wanted to come PICK UP the FUNERAL orchid to re-deliver a planter. Are you kidding me?! I went three supervisors high to find out, yep, that's all.
Or a partial refund. So they wanted me to ask my former employer to miss work so they could pick up their mistake, which happens to be flowers for her deceased father? Never!
Never again will I use proflowers and I highly recommend anyone else think twice.Get some class, people.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I paid ProFlowers for 20 multi colored tulips to be delivered to my mother in law for Valentines day. I stead she got 13 VERY VERY SAD looking things. Can..."
- "I purchased what I thought was a "beautiful" bouquet of flowers for my mother in law as a Mother's Day gift. They arrived today and I was literally heartbroken that..."
- "I ordered the LOTS OF LOVE bouquet for my wife and received an order of dried up wilted garbage. This order looked NOTHING like the flower on their website. The..."
- "Stay away! They guaranteed us a full deep cleaning. One of the owners came to our house for an inspection and we were very specific about what we wanted. We..."
- "...I took him to a petsmart so I didn't expect anything great, however I got home and noticed blood on his ear this lady cut part of his ear!..."
- "Hidious! I placed an order for my item to arrive before Christmas. Paid for priorty shipping. Was unaware this company is based in China. My order just arrived one week..."
- "I purchased the entire Miracle Blade set with wooden holding block around 2002 or 2003. What a piece of garbage these knives have turned out to be! The handle of..."
- "I purchased two bearing packs for an 03 Lexus ES 300 July 2013 one year later left rear bearing pack axle broke in half causing an accidentCRS and Mount Holly..."
- "I noticed the love seat was not sitting right and I called and they sent a person out to my house and he discovered the frame bent, I found the..."