Proflowers Vibrant Sympathy Arrangement Review from Gulfport, Mississippi
Posted my review to Facebook: Friends and family, as many of you know I used to use proflowers to send arrangements and gifts but I just had an experience that made me go from a 15+ year customer to writing this status!A very dear friend (and former employer's) father recently passed.
When her mother had passed, I sent a gift card for a plant/tree, which is thriving in her yard. When her father passed, I wanted to send a plant/tree so she could have memorial plants for both of her parents, in her yard. I ordered a planter with proflowers (which I'll show in the comments) and they send an orchid. You can't plant an orchid.
So I called and explained. They wanted to come PICK UP the FUNERAL orchid to re-deliver a planter. Are you kidding me?! I went three supervisors high to find out, yep, that's all.
Or a partial refund. So they wanted me to ask my former employer to miss work so they could pick up their mistake, which happens to be flowers for her deceased father? Never!
Never again will I use proflowers and I highly recommend anyone else think twice.Get some class, people.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "It is appalling what ProFlowers delivered to my mum especially considering it was meant to commemorate the anniversary of the passing of my grandfather. The watering can shown on website..."
- "5/14/12- Saturday my mom sent me a picture of what was supposed to be a bouquet I sent for mother's day yesterday. It was no where near what the picture..."
- "My husband ordered me red *Long stemmed* roses for V-day and I about died when they came (in a box for me to arrange) The rose buds were very small..."
- "Their Facebook page states gift would arrive by mothers day guaranteed it didn't!..."
- "I have 2 MK handbags and both have straps that within a year have stated to crack. I sent one in to be fixed only to be told it was..."
- "I purchased the entire Miracle Blade set with wooden holding block around 2002 or 2003. What a piece of garbage these knives have turned out to be! The handle of..."
- "My first MTB was missing the top dollar item. Seems like they will send me the missing item. I still canceled the subscription, it should be easy to..."
- "I purchased a sofa in April of 2015. It is placed in a secondary living room that gets little to no use. I noticed in July of 2016..."
- "Thought I'd try your Publix Supreme Self Rising Crust Pizza. The picture on the box really looked good. Too bad the pizza INSIDE the box didn't look like that...."