Gulfport, Mississippi
Featured Not resolved

Posted my review to Facebook: Friends and family, as many of you know I used to use proflowers to send arrangements and gifts but I just had an experience that made me go from a 15+ year customer to writing this status!A very dear friend (and former employer's) father recently passed.

When her mother had passed, I sent a gift card for a plant/tree, which is thriving in her yard. When her father passed, I wanted to send a plant/tree so she could have memorial plants for both of her parents, in her yard. I ordered a planter with proflowers (which I'll show in the comments) and they send an orchid. You can't plant an orchid.

So I called and explained. They wanted to come PICK UP the FUNERAL orchid to re-deliver a planter. Are you kidding me?! I went three supervisors high to find out, yep, that's all.

Or a partial refund. So they wanted me to ask my former employer to miss work so they could pick up their mistake, which happens to be flowers for her deceased father? Never!

Never again will I use proflowers and I highly recommend anyone else think twice.Get some class, people.

Review about: Proflowers Vibrant Sympathy Arrangement.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Had an Experience with Proflowers?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion