Proflowers Vibrant Sympathy Arrangement Review from Gulfport, Mississippi

Posted my review to Facebook: Friends and family, as many of you know I used to use proflowers to send arrangements and gifts but I just had an experience that made me go from a 15+ year customer to writing this status!A very dear friend (and former employer's) father recently passed.

When her mother had passed, I sent a gift card for a plant/tree, which is thriving in her yard. When her father passed, I wanted to send a plant/tree so she could have memorial plants for both of her parents, in her yard. I ordered a planter with proflowers (which I'll show in the comments) and they send an orchid. You can't plant an orchid.

So I called and explained. They wanted to come PICK UP the FUNERAL orchid to re-deliver a planter. Are you kidding me?! I went three supervisors high to find out, yep, that's all.

Or a partial refund. So they wanted me to ask my former employer to miss work so they could pick up their mistake, which happens to be flowers for her deceased father? Never!

Never again will I use proflowers and I highly recommend anyone else think twice.Get some class, people.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Had an experience with Proflowers? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Proflowers. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Proflowers.
Filing a new complaint about