I have used them before and had small issues with them like leaving flowers to freeze outside in New York in the winter, etc. Thought I'd give them a try again. It was my fiancees birthday and I wanted to send flowers to her school. She works in the office and gets all the deliveries, so I knew it would go right to her. So she comes home that night and, surprise, no flowers. So I call them and they tell me the credit card they had on file had expired. But I had put in my new credit card number when I placed the order, so why they defaulted to the expired one instead was a mystery to both them and I. And then they neither called me or emailed me to tell me they couldn't put the order through, so I found out only when she came home with no flowers. They offered to redeliver on Monday, 3 days AFTER her birthday, but I said "no thanks".

So this is how dumb I am - the next week was her last day working at the school (today), so I used ProFlowers again to send her 2 dozen long stems with a note saying how proud I was of her, etc. Even paid an extra $15 to make sure they delivered them before noon. Well noon rolls by, and I tracked them on Fedex to make sure they were delivered. Nope. At 2:40 they are still shown as sitting in the FedeX office. The school closes at 3 and she'll never be there again. They refunded the money but, let's just say I'm pissed enough to flame them on this site, which I've NEVER done before to any company.

There are a lot of companies out there who deliver flowers. These guys are never getting another second of consideration/business from me and I recommend you steer clear of them also. They have no follow through on deliveries and they don't deserve your business. They are very good at apologies though, as they have tons of practice.

Comments

proredpc
San Diego, California, United States #586049

We apologize for the issues with our service, and we understand that our resolutions did not make up for your experiences. Please reach our to us at cssocial@providecommerce.com with your order details, we would like to research your orders and find a better resolution. -Amy